CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 27, 2009

crazy haiku and a poem or two


hee hee i ryme!! ok, i wrote this haiku the other day in my lit class and it kinda stuck... tell me what you think.
Birds jump into flight
A million dreams in motion
Take my breath away

i know, very short, but they're SPOSED to be. A haiku has 5 sylables, then 7, then 5 again if you're wondering!!
ok, these next ones are poems i've written sometime in the near yesterdayness.

Imagination
The night is silent once more
What woke me I do not know,
But a shadow falls under the door,
Like the eerie form of a ghost

And the silence now broken haunts me

My dreams turn to terror once more
As I ponder and wonder
Oh who is the owner
Of shadow that slips to my door

Is it phantom or madman or brigand that comes
In torture of night, his fear my delight
Does he laugh as I tremble and smile as i cry
The door slowly opens, my death has arrived

The night is silent once more
What woke me I do not know,
But a shadow falls under the door
Like the eerie form of a ghost

To Life
You promised me you'd leave-why are you still here?
Every night you haunt my dreams
A phantom clinging to the edges
Life's never what it seems
Fastforward, rewind, play, pause
Slowdance, spinning, never end
Soaring , flying, bleeding, dieing
All the rules begin to bend
And so it changes, ever after
You step in- it's spinning faster
Days fly by and nights drag on
I close my eyes, but you're never gone.
love.love.love

0 comments: